New York State Homes & Community Renewal (HCR) has created a “primer”, NYSHCR MWBE Program for Not-For-Profit Organizations to assist compliance with AHC processes and practices on MWBE Utilization. Submit questions and/or comments to the Office of Economic Opportunity and Partnership Development at Econ.Opportunity@nyshcr.org
In order to provide guidance on the appropriate implementation of this effort within your organization, the Office of Economic Opportunity and Partnership Department is hosting a webinar on Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 at 10 am.
Information on how to access the webinar is listed below:
Topic: NYSHCR MWBE Program for Not-For-Profit Organizations
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 645 853 077
Meeting Password: nCBHWTE4
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=mbda3aa4be60734075c61a4a507d6288a
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: nCBHWTE4
4. Click “Join”.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697
Alternate Toll Free – (For callers not able to call the 844 Toll Free Number): 1-866-776-3553
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified Meeting Place meeting ID: 645 853 077